Sep 23, 2023
Requirements for Admission:
Completion of all undergraduate degree requirements from an accredited college or university, with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, prior to matriculating in the MHPE program (foreign degrees considered on a case-by-case basis).
- A personal statement detailing reasons for interest in the MHPE Graduate Certificate program.
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended, including an official transcript from any degree-granting institution that specifies the date upon which the degree was issued. Transcripts must be sent electronically or by mail directly to GradCAS. Any official transcript received by the program or the School of Health Professions Admissions and Enrollment department will not be accepted. If you do not list or send official transcripts for all institutions attended, processing of your application will be delayed.
- Sending Transcripts Electronically (Click here to learn more about additional transcript requirements)
- GradCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from:
- To send transcripts to GradCAS by mail:
- Provide the registrar with the following items:
- GradCAS Transcript Request Form. Ask the registrar to attach it to your official transcripts. This form is not required but strongly recommended as it helps ensure your official transcripts are properly matched to your application.
- If you cannot use this form, make sure the registrar prints “GradCAS” and your full GradCAS ID# on the transcript before mailing it.
- Any school-specific forms required by the registrar.
- Any transcript fees required by the registrar.
- All information needed by the registrar to properly identify you in the school’s database including any name changes.
- Your GradCAS ID#.
- Institutions must send transcripts directly to GradCAS to the following address:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
Applicant Help Center
- Having trouble accessing the GradCAS application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox
- Access the Applicant Help Center
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your GradCAS Customer Service Representative contact information at (857) 304-2086 or GradCASinfo@liaisonedu.com
Admission will occur on a rolling basis until the cohort is filled.